Real Estate Matters
Ben has helped his clients with real estate matters throughout his practice. Some of the matters he has handled include:
- Preparing Purchase Agreements for couples selling their home
- Preparing Purchase Agreements for people making offers on homes
- Preparing a lease with option to buy for the owner of residential property
- Assisting a corporation acquire several parcels of real estate in the City of Cleveland to enable it to double the size of its manufacturing facility
- Assisting a fraternal organization with the sale of an historic landmark building in downtown Cleveland
- Helping a property owner subdivide the family’s farm into lots for development
- Assisting a limited liability company to acquire a large industrial building in Elyria which included components of seller financing
- Preparing land contracts for the sale of both industrial and residential properties
- Preparing leases for commercial buildings
- Reviewing leases for tenants of shopping centers and strip malls
- Assisting a corporation to purchase a 30,000 sq. ft. industrial building in the City of Cleveland for use as warehouse space
- Structuring of real estate acquisitions to provide the greatest benefit for owners of closely held companies
If you have a real estate transaction you would like help with, please contact Ben for a consultation.
Items of Interest
The rise of personal computers, the internet, and now smart phones have revolutionized our lives, and how we transact business. When “getting our affairs in order”, we need to remember the impact of ...
A sharpened tool is available for those who want to delay the distribution of property to a beneficiary over age 21, but who do not want to incur the expense of setting up a Trust. While there are go...
When people travel to new and different places, they will often use a guide to help them get to where they want to go. In the exploration of the US, when the west was a vast wilderness, explorers used...
At any time during your life, you can choose to become an organ and tissue donor. This is a personal decision that you should take time to carefully consider. While there are many valid considerations...
In addition to making arrangements in your Will for your pet, it is imperative that you take additional steps to protect your pet. It could take days or even weeks for someone to read and probate your...
Newsletter Sign Up